Overview of Hostel
Strategically located at the heart of Singapore, 6 min walking distance to Raffles Place MRT station and 7min to Clark Quay MRT station. Directly facing the Singapore River, the neighbourhood is surrounded by various eateries, activities, vibrant nightlifes and amazing river view overlooking the Mar
From Changi Airport
Approximately 60min By Train :
- Proceed to MRT Station at Airport Terminal 2, take the East West Line (Green Line)
- Alight at Raffles Place Station, take Exit H
- upon reaching ground level, turn right and you should see the river,
- facing the river walk along it to your left for approximate 6min and MET is on your left. (you will pass by UOB building and many shophouses)
Approximate 22min by Taxi S$26 :
Inform the taxi driver your destination is MET A Space Pod at 51A Boat Quay, alight at 'Shah Alam' Indian Restaurant
Walk towards the river and turn right, walk along the river ( MET is located right above Prince of Whales).
Conditions & Policy
Credit Cards Accepted
1. Please note that the reception counter only operates from 10:00hrs to 22:00hrs. Kindly inform the property via email if you are arriving outside of operation hours for late check-in arrangements. 2. Check in Time: from 15:00hrs 3. Check out Time: till 12:00 5. Both cash and credit card payments are accepted in hostel. 6. Full payment for the balance due will be charged to credit card anytime after booking. 7. Failure to process full balance due from payment method provided might result in cancellation of reservation 8. The following government taxes are excluded in the prices: 10% Service Charge and 7% Government Tax. 9. All security deposits paid are non-refundable. 10. Any cancellation or amendment must be made no later than 12pm local time (SGT), 7 days prior to confirmed booking(s). Failure to provide sufficient notice will incur full cost of reservation. 11. For group-bookings of 6 beds and above, 50% of balance due to property will be charged upon confirmation of reservation. 12. No smoking is allowed in the property.