Overview of Hostel
Hostel @ 38 Hong Kong Street, formerly known as Rucksack inn @ Hong Kong Street is ideally located within the city's business and entertainment district, accessibility to Chinatown district of a 8-minute walk; surrounded with various shopping, dining and entertainment venues. Close to major places o
Ways to get to us:
* Alight at Clarke Quay station and exit at Exit E.
* You will see an overhead bridge. Cross the bridge.
* Walk in the same direction as the traffic. You will see Carpenter Street. Keep on walking.
* The next street is Hong Kong Street. We are at no. 38 Hong Kong Street, just 3 doors down from the yellow building.
* We’re on the 2nd floor.
Taxi / Cab
* It’ll take approximately 20-30 minutes by taxi/cab. The taxi/cab fare would cost between SGD25.00 - SGD30.00 depending on the traffic. All taxi’s have meters..
Beds and Dreams Hostel Hong Kong Street is ideally located within the city's business and entertainment district, accessibility to Chinatown district of a 8-minute walk; surrounded with various shopping, dining and entertainment venues. Close to major places of interest like Orchard Road, Merlion Park and the numerous bars and restaurants on the famous Clarke Quay and Boat Quay, the hostel is just a 5-minute walk toward MRT and bus station, a 45-minute travel time via MRT and 30-minute drive from Singapore Changi Airport.
Conditions & Policy
1. Check in from 2:00pm and check out until 12:00 noon. 2. Both cash and credit card (VISA/MASTERCARD) mode of payment are accepted upon arrival. 3. Cancellation policy: All bookings are non-refundable. 4. Our reception opens from 8:00AM – 6:00PM Daily (Monday to Sunday). If guest arrival time in Singapore is late after our operating hours, kindly notify us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the property directly at +65 6532-4990 / +65 9352-8616 to request for instruction on how to enter the hostel. A check-in guideline will be provided by the property to assist all guest arriving after the closing time. 5. Age restriction: In consideration for all guests, travelers with children below the age of 12 are advised to book into private rooms or book the entire dorm. 6. Due to the limited capacity at our inn, priority reservations will be given to tourists. 7. An extra charge will apply for each additional guest per night. A child below 3 years old has no extra charge. 8. Any deposit’s made are non-refundable.